Friday 24 January 2014

A glimpse of the benefits.

Tonight I got to spend a couple of hours in one of our local rehabs giving a taster session of our five point acupuncture and meditation, and it was great. I never cease to be amazed at how quickly a noisy hectic group settles down once the pins go in. It really is an amazing thing to see. Out of the eight clients I worked with tonight, four had experienced acupuncture before and four had not. A nice balance to start with.

Feedback from tonight was really positive and I'll be back next week to deliver another taster session to the clients I couldn't fit in. To be honest, at the moment my biggest problem is going to be finding the spare time to get in there and meet the current demand. Saying that, I'd rather it be like that and I get the chance to give people a glimpse of the benefits available from acupuncture. Long may it continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment